GEO FENCING & EVENT TARGETING
Mobile Targeting Users through Mobile Applications
A tactic that uses a global positioning system, or the GPS, of a mobile device to define geographical boundaries. Geo-Fencing and Event Targeting are essentially the same things. When you geo Geo-Fence a location (less than a mile) your ads will be delivered on the user’s mobile device then re-targeted for 30, 60 or 90 days. You can Geo-Fence an event and target users who step inside the Geo-Fence on their mobile devices showing up in their mobile applications. Ads can then be re-targeted to other devices such as desktop, laptops or tablet devices. Geo-Fencing is based on a devices location services and is recency (timestamped).
- Target YOUR Locations
- Target YOUR Competitors Locations
- Target EVENTS (short time frames)
- Target Locations where YOUR customers are
- Target Events where YOUR customers go
- Custom Shapes outline buildings or areas
- Unlimited Geo-Fences in your city
- Targets Users within the Geo-Fence
- Target for up to 30, 60 or 90 days after they have left the Geo-Fence
- Re-Target Customers
- Track Conversions into YOUR Location
- You Choose the Budget
- Transparent Reporting
- Cross-Channel Re-Targeting on multiple devices
AD-IOS Digital Media Co.
508 N. Main St. Nicholasville, KY
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8am - 5pm
S-S: Appointment Only
Send a Message
Interested in driving growth? Have a general question? We're just an email away.