Online Display Target
Yes Those Ads That Follow You Everywhere on the Internet
Internet Marketing consists of online banner ads in a range of sizes on multiple websites and includes lots of tactics and options. You may at times hear terms such as behavioral, advanced audience targeting, programmatic, banner ads they all refer to online internet marketing with different sized banner ads.
Whitelisting, Geo-Fencing, Search Re-Targeting, Contextual Targeting, Behavioral Targeting, Dynamic Ads, Social Display, CRM Targeting (Emails IP), Demographic Targeting, Website Re-Targeting are just to name a few of the different tactics available with Display Banner Ads. Display Banner ads appear all over the internet on mobile, tablet and desktop depending on the tactics that you choose. When running display ads programmatically you can choose multiple tactics and your budget will spend on the one that is achieving your set goal.
THINK ABOUT YOUR RECENT INTERNET SEARCHES AND WHAT ADS TARGETED
YOU ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.
Programmatic buying enables the efficient purchase of highly targeted impressions on multiple real-time bidding internet exchanges. Using unstructured data to extract unlimited value from display & mobile advertising.
- Create Custom Audiences
- Optimize in real time your audience for maximum campaign effectiveness.
- Expand Audiences instantly.
- Understand Audience behavior with real-time reports.
Tactics for online display targeting:
- Search Re-Targeting: Served to users who have previously searched for a specific keyword or phrase on a search engine.
- Site Re-Targeting: Served to users who have been on your website in the past.
- Demographic Targeting: Served to users who meet certain criteria such as age, household income, gender, marital status, parental status, education, language and more.
- Contextual Targeting: Served to users who are reading about specific keywords or phrases.
- Category Targeting: Served to users who are visiting sites of a specific category.
- CRM Targeting: Served to users that you have uploaded data on; such as email or physical addresses.
- Geo-Targeting: Served to users who are in a specific zip code, radius or range. This is typically added to every campaign.
- Geo-Fencing: Served to users that are in a specific area less that a mile radius. The user must be inside of the geo-fence. You can also geo-fence buildings. These ads are served through a mobile application on someone’s phone.
- Video Ads: Serve 15 or 30 second commercials to users based on the targeting tactics you choose, ads can appear on You-Tube or multiple other places across the internet based on the audience locations and other tactics chosen.
Niche Internet Marketing: HONE IN!
Here’s how niche marketing works:
- Audiences: Depending on your advertising goals, you can choose the audience that best matches your prospective customers. To drive brand awareness, use affinity audiences to reach TV-like audiences on a broad scale or pick a niche audience.
- Interested Categories: Show your ad to people who have demonstrated specific interest, regardless of whether or not your ad correlates with the particular topic of the page they are currently on or the app they are using.
- Re-marketing or Re-Targeting: Reach people who have previously visited your website or people who have previously searched for a keyword or term on a search engine while they visit other web sites on the display network (commonly known as the rest of the internet).
- Locations: Geo-targeting plays an important role in your campaign. The internet can tell a person’s location on their mobile device by the users location services and through other device-based IP addresses, cookies and recent search history.
Call us today for free consultation!