Search Engine Optimization
93% OF ONLINE SEARCHES BEGIN WITH A SEARCH ENGINE
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Make The Cut Through Real & Honest SEO
Who wouldn’t want to show up in the top organic search results on Google? We sure don’t know anyone at all. Being at the top organic search means that users can find you, click on your visible link, and access your content in the hopes of finding what they are looking for. But is it really that simple? Can you really get contempt for being de-ranked into oblivion where no one can find you? — We hate to break it to you but some users generally don’t get past Google’s first page results.
If that made you wonder, you’re probably wondering how you can improve your Google ranking. The solution is to implement a long-term SEO strategy while your website is constantly monitored analytically. Contrary to popular belief, true SEO takes time and must be properly managed by someone who understands the Search Engine Ranking rules in order to be found.
Working With Search Engines
Have you ever thought about how search engines work when you search for something online? For example, you may have found us by searching “SEO services near me”. When we talk about search engines, we don’t just mean Google, but also Bing and Yahoo!, as well as others. Each search engine employs its own methodology and set of ranking criteria. The end goal, however, is always the same: providing the best results for what users are looking for.
So going back to the question of how search engines work, they generally have three stages which are crawling, indexing, and ranking. When you search for something on, let’s say Google, “Google bots” will crawl through each web content across the web searching for new and updated pages. The crawled pages are then added to the search engine’s index and organized based on the data the bot gathered about them, such as loading time and keywords. While these crawling and indexing processes are taking place, these bots are constantly discovering and organizing content on the web. However, the order in which their results are displayed to users in the search results is determined by what is known as ranking. So even though it only takes milliseconds, there is indeed a lengthy process involved in displaying a list of results that answer your question.
SURFACE IN SEARCH ENGINES
Surface In Search Engines By Turning Your Website ON
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is best described as “turning on your website to be found in search engines”. Search Engine Optimization can become very expensive as it includes content written and links on your website. But the good catch is that there are SEO companies like us who offer affordable local SEO services that offer long-term effects on your website’s organic growth as opposed to the pay-per-click model or also known as SEM — which is turned off when your money stops.
At AD-IOS we don’t offer vague SEO services. Don’t trust your growing digital identity to freelancers or agencies who don’t do anything more than put your business details into an “SEO Plugin”. Our fully customized pay-for-performance model will turn those clicks into sales. Our SEO Certified experts are passionate about what they do and take your education and success seriously. Do not allow any agency to sell you SEO services that do not include monthly reporting to show your ranking and position growth month over month.
How this works:
1. An initial discovery is done for your industry. We look at your website, what kind of organic traffic it receives, and how that relates to your competitors and their keyword strategies.
2. Your website is analyzed to determine how we can make it faster and easier for search engines to read and ways to optimize. This step would include suggestions for current and/or additional content to your web pages.
3. Once the site is ready, we craft a piece of content that is specifically built for your business focused on a researched list of keywords and phrases. This content is fed to high domain authority sites, directories, and places where solid backlinks can be built relevant to you.
4. Daily monitoring of SEO keyword positions and changes allows us to keep honing the strategy to get the fastest gains in search engine visibility, safely.
HONEST AND AFFORDABLE LOCAL SEO SERVICES
AD-IOS - A White Hat SEO Service Provider
Our SEO services are completely WHITE HAT (which means we only use ethical methods). We understand the importance of Google algorithms and comply with all current standards to maintain rank. Many companies that offer SEO services will purposefully pick keywords that will be easier to rank for. Then, suddenly you have several top 3 ranking phrases with no increased leads. We believe that traffic produced by being more visible should do more than just add numbers of web sessions; increased visits should equal INCREASED LEADS AND CLIENTS. This is where we stand apart from the competition. The entire SEO and digital identity building process centers around determining:
- Who your clients are.
- What your competitors are doing.
- How people normally search for you.
- Where you are an industry expert.
- How your website can be optimized to be more search engine friendly.
When all these variables are identified we can craft a superior strategy so that you become as visible as possible in a very safe way. Don’t be fooled into believing other companies to promise you #1 rankings or changes that will happen in a matter of days. Real SEO takes time, experience, and ongoing attentiveness. Not to mention real organic traffic revolves around your CONTENT. A small paragraph won’t cut it if you’re looking for more traction. We take care of this for you.
ASK us for FREE, no-obligation website analysis.
Contact Us for affordable local SEO services that will turn your website into an ATTENTION MAGNET.
|ALL PLANS INCLUDE||ON PAGE||OFF PAGE||REPORTING|
|Initial Website Analysis||URL Optimization|
|SEO Plan and Strategy||Title & Meta Tag Optimization|
|Keyword Research & Analysis||Content Optimization||Number of Links Over Course of Entire Campaign||Overview with Suggestions and Analysis|
|Targeted Web Pages||Image Optimization||Manual Directory Submission||Change Log with Analysis (Plan 2 only)|
|Targeted Keywords||Internal Linking||Quality Article Creation & Submission||Separate Mobile and Desktop Reporting|
|Competitive Analysis||RSS Feed||Press Release Creation & Submission||Volume and Location Reporting|
|Site Authentication and Verification||Robots.txt Creation||Google Analytics Website Stats/ Webmaster Tools Account Setup Google Local (Google Maps)|
|Sitemap Creation and Submission|
|Site Speed Daily Optimization (Plan 2 only)|
- Initial Website Analysis
- SEO Plan and Strategy
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Targeted Web Pages
- Targeted Keywords
- Competitive Analysis
- URL Optimization
- Title & Meta Tag Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Internal Linking
- RSS Feed
- Robots.txt Creation
- Sitemap Creation and Submission
- Site Speed Daily Optimization (Plan 2 only)
- Number of Links Over Course of Entire Campaign
- Manual Directory Submission
- Quality Article Creation & Submission
- Press Release Creation & Submission
- Google Analytics Website Stats/ Webmaster Tools Account Setup Google Local (Google Maps)
- Overview with Suggestions and Analysis
- Change Log with Analysis (Plan 2 only)
- Separate Mobile and Desktop Reporting
- Volume and Location Reporting
HOUR OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat-Sun Appointment Only