Social Media Management is keeping up with the post and content that is delivered regularly and Social Media Advertising is sending content to people that are not necessarily already on your page, these are people that you choose through targeting. You can choose to deliver an ad to someone based on behaviors, locations, interests, and demographics. Then you can make specific audiences based on re-targeting tactics. Social Media advertising is a great way to generate new leads in your market. Facebook’s new algorithmic changes coming this year will affect your newsfeed and it will separate Business Pages and Family/Friends post. They will be listed in separate areas and this will decrease your post visibility, however, you still have to be active and offer followers new content.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (ADVERTISING) helps you reach customers in a more programmatic way, targeting them based on most recent internet behaviors, and interest. You choose your Objective such as Branding, Reach, Traffic, Engagement, Video Views, Leads, Messages, Online Sales or Store Visits and of course the location. There are tons of ways to attract attention from your ads you can use 15 or 30-sec video spots, up to 10 images in a carousel ad, use product feeds, single images and more! We help small businesses create Facebook dynamic ads that will end with real results. Lead Ads are in real time delivered to your inbox. Facebook and Instagram can be targeted to consumers with many of the same tactics that you will see on the “Buzz Terms” list located under Display and Video Advertising.
- Social Media can drive traffic to your business website.
- Using social media for business boosts your site’s (organic growth) SEO.
- If you’re doing it right, social media will lead to real relationship building.
- Users are receptive to your messages.
- Social media ads allow targeting and re-targeting.
- Social media can help you get noticed at events, and even generate earned media coverage.
- You can respond to problems immediately.
- A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty.
- Your competition is getting social, so you should too.
- The social media marketing arena is a (fairly) level playing field.
- When it comes to newsjacking, social media is king.
- Social media marketing will get you more sales.
- You’ll find customers you didn’t know existed.
- Customers you didn’t know existed will find (and buy from) you.
- The ROI on social media ads is unbeatable.