Leave Us A Review
(859) 305-9285

Strong UX, Fast Load, Unlimited Possibilities.

"A Website without Users is like a Facebook without Friends."
View PortfolioGet a Quote

A LOCAL WEBSITE BUILDER CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS WITH A NEW WEBSITE. 

There are a lot of companies and hobby enthusiasts that claim to manage websites.  However; we urge you to steer clear of your do-it-yourself tech guys.  Websites take a lot of time and they need to be taken care of.  You should never set up a website and leave it. Your website is an asset to your business and you should be prepared to treat it that way.  Websites require maintenance and upgrades as technology is emerging at a rapid speed.

Website Before and After

Our Website Designers team works very hard to keep your website developed and on top of all the latest software and technology updates. Websites are developed with plugins that are similar to applications on your phone.  If those are updated and not on your Website then your site could break.

How do I get my Website to Rank on Google? Search Engines want content to rank you and they want it to be relevant, not copied, and refreshed regularly.  AD-IOS has hired the best local web designers in the industry, they specialize in local websites for small to medium sized businesses and are honest hard working people just like you.  All work is done within the USA and we serve businesses anywhere within the states. With 20+ years of experience and hundreds of happy customers, you can count on. View Our Website Portfolio to see Our Website Designs.  Websites need content, the average number of words on a webpage that ranks on the 1st page of Google is 1890 words.  We offer content writing packages for your fully designed website if you do not have enough content of your own for your new website.  Did you know that only 1-3 words per page are actually indexed?  This is why it is so important for your Local Website Designer to design a webpage for all your different services or products.  The key is well built webpages with plenty of relevant content. Google Ranks Webpages, not Websites. Never agree to a Microsite and always have your Fully Developed Website linked to your Google My Business.  Google My Business is FREE and it will connect you to Google Maps.   

ALL WEBSITES ARE NOT DEVELOPED EQUAL

For an average business, a website is 60% – 70% of their online footprint or presence.


Local Website Development Include: 

  • Responsive Mobile Design – Easy & Clean
  • Schema Markup for Search Engine Delivery
  • Google Analytics Load In 
  • Meta Tagging and Keywords (Initial SEO Indexing)
  • Google Site Kit
  • Web Based Editor 
  • Mobile Clickable Call 
  • Privacy Policy for Advertising
  • CRM Integrations
  • Call To Action with Custom Form
  • Lead Delivery to CRM
  • Custom Navigation
  • HTTPS security
  • Social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
  • Online Chat

Initial Steps are always

  • Strategy (Customer Needs Analysis)
  • Branding & Onboarding
  • Content Creation
  • Design Template
  • Custom Coding & Programming
  • Responsiveness Check + Indexing

Additional Services

  • Inventory Management
  • Custom Databases
  • Automations (Cart Left Behind)
  • Automated Custom Forms
  • Review Management Automations
  • Customer Service Manager Software
  • Call Tracking with Missed Opportunity Notifications
  • Online Website Chat
  • Custom Secure Online Forms
  • Product Feeds Amazon, Craigslist, eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping, and More!

A fully developed CMS for editing come standard with all our sites.  Our editing systems are some of the easiest in the market to use. For an average business, a website is 60% – 70% of their online footprint or presence. The other 30% – 40% is the businesses presence in: Social Media, Online Advertising, Email, Partners, Directories or Other Referrals. 

 

Corporate Offices

AD-IOS Digital Media Co.
230 N Plaza Dr, Nicholasville, KY 40356, United States

Hours of Operation

M-F: 8:30am - 5pm
S-S: Appointment Only

Follow Us On

Website Audit

Fill Out for a Free Website Audit

x
Website Portfolio