There are many types of businesses that already have revenue streams from their own types of marketing and advertising products. White Labeling Has Some Major White Label Services Traditional print and television companies are a good example of this. Since the share of spend on Traditional media is reducing, we provide a great way to boost your bottom line without the hassle and difficulty of creating an in-house department and staff to handle the more specialized work.
Here’s how it works:
- We have an initial consultation where we get some insight into your business and which of our products synergize well.
- Each party signs a partnership agreement contract where the details of the partnership are solidified.
- Each of your clients is different so we work with you to help prepare the best way to serve and present to each.
- You and the client have real-time access to campaign data through our business intelligence dashboard.
- End-of-month reporting summaries are sent to you within the first week of each subsequent month for you to be able to present to the client.
We have developed a separate company that we utilize so that we never come into view.
- WEBSITE DEVELOPEMENT
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Programmatic Display
- Targeted Video
- Facebook-Instagram Targeted Ads
- Email campaigns
Each of these services has a varied degree of profit sharing.
Tactics IncludeDISPLAY or VIDEO
- Contextual Textual: What people are reading about.
- Demographic Targeting: Age, HHI, Gender, Marital Status, Profession, Education, Location etc.
- Website Retargeting: Target people who have already been on a specific website.
- Keyword Retargeting: Target people who have already been searching specific keywords or terms.
- Audio Retargeting: What people are talking about purchasing.
- Geo-Fencing: Target a building or location less than a mile. This is used to target events.
- Geo-Targeting: Used in all Ads, only target the city, county, state, region, or radius you chose.
- CRM Targeting: Scrub email address for IP addresses and target people those people in a new way.
- Behavorial Targeting: This is an in marketing audience with interest or other buying/searching behaviors that put them in a, In-Market Audience.
- Dynamic Product Feed: Whether you want to target your products in a feed to Facebook, Instagram, Google, or the Rest of the Internet.
AD-IOS Can Be Completely Invisibe In Client Side Interaction
HOUR OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat-Sun Appointment Only